Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stumped....

Will confuses me every day lately. Some days he is a ravenous little beastie and will eat all we let him, the next he refuses all solids and only wants bottles. For a week he will go down easily for all naps and at bedtime then one day all of a sudden he will keep crying and complaining like it's the first time we ever put him to bed alone. Sometimes he sleeps all night and we don't hear a peep and then he will scream every 2 hours all night! Ugh. I try and keep a normal routine going, and I am really at a loss of what else to do. We are all very tired after the last couple of nights and I need a full nights sleep desperately.

2 comments:

Little Blessings said...

I feel your pain. The eating thing has never bothered me so much as the waking up or not part. Just when I think I know I will get some sleep my little ones will be up all night long. Someday I will sleep through the night again consistently!

Kelly said...

Yeah, but then we'll talk about how much we miss our kids being so little and cute and we won't remember this sleep deprivation much at all...