Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Friends...

It's time to tighten our belts another notch in this household. I am seriously thinking about switching to all cash for one month to track and control wasteful spending. I watched a Oprah episode about dealing with the financial situation in America today. I found I was already doing most of the things, for example, we are cooking almost all meals at home, and buying toys and baby stuff second hand. I cloth diaper which saves a lot, and make my own baby food, we have one car, one cell, etc. Starbucks and I still have too close of a relationship and though it will be hard, I may have to break up with him. I only go 2 or 3 times a week, but even that adds up fast. Damn You Starbucks! Why do you have to tempt me with a coffee beverage that tastes like Pumpkin Pie? It's going to be a Cratchit like Christmas this year, but I don't think Will can play Tiny Tim....

No comments: