Friday, October 31, 2008

Will's First Halloween...


Well, I didn't dress him up, and I only took him out for a little bit. Will is still having "Back Door Trouble" as some say down south. Today was spent with the BRAT diet, lactose free formula, and trying home remedies. My mom told me of a cure that involves blackberry juice. You just simmer blackberries and strain them and then get the kid to drink the juice. He took the first ounce ok, but when we tried more later he totally refused. I can't say I blame him, it's very sour. He still has a severe yeast rash that doesn't seem to be improving much. We got a prescription for Vusion ointment, it was very expensive and I can't tell if it's really working that well. I have to work both days this weekend so Jason will be in charge of all this fun! Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Little Blessings said...

Poor Baby! Do you think he has a problem with lactose? My kids have always thrown up from the start if they are going to have issues with it. I never dressed Andrew up until he was 2. It seemed like a good age to start since before that I would have not let him eat any of the candy!