Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy to be Home...


I am so glad that I get to stay home. I don't know how Mom's that work full time do it. I feel like my day is so full with William's needs and I barely have enough time to do it all. I am very glad that Jason and I have made the conscious decision years ago that when we had a baby I could stay home. I would be so sad if I had to work and miss out on all the little milestones. I would much rather struggle financially forever than go back to work full time. I love nursing but I only work on weekends because I have to. The plus side is that Jason and Will get time together without me and that's really good for both of them. I really appreciate Jason for allowing me to stay home, so many couples get themselves in so deep financially that they can't manage any other way than to have both parents work. Of course, if this financial crisis keeps up even Will may have to become a baby model or go do more research studies...

No comments: