Thursday, May 29, 2008

The flood gate is open.....

Will was watching the cat in this one.





Will is trying to sit for a few seconds with the boppy....
he was actually able to do it for a moment or two.


William has begun to drool. At first it was just bubbles, but now it has progressed to a trickle. Soon we shall see what amounts to a constant Mississippi river flowing down his chin. Today I started to get a list going for my big trip. William and I also sang a lot today as he loves music. Even when it is sung by me!

2 comments:

Simmons Family said...

He is getting cuter and cuter! He is really developing a look of his own. I love all the pictures you post. This way we get to see so much of Will that we would otherwise have missed. Can't wait 'till you get here! Less than a week now!

Little Blessings said...

Isn't drool fun. I just love the feeling of cool drool dripping down my hand. The moistness of a shirt after snuggling a little one. Sloppy kisses that you don't ever want to forget. All things baby, WONDERFUL!