Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Washing his troubles away....

Will enjoying his favorite time of day.


Note the tiny little scar left from his surgery. It's only been 3 weeks!

The end result of bathtime- A very sleepy boy.

Today was recovery from the shots yesterday. Will did fine, just some minor swelling, but nothing major. Tomorrow is his appointment with the surgeon for one last follow up. I am sure he will say that all is well. Baby was actually in a very amiable mood today and let me get the kitchen floor mopped, which it needed very badly. I also got the dishwasher unloaded and loaded, and some laundry folded and put away! Amazing! He really responded when Jason came home tonight, it was very sweet. I got a shadow box for my mother's day gift so I can make one for Will like the one I made for our wedding. It is such a great way to have special little things displayed where you can see them, but they don't get dusty or ruined by little hands or paws. I will post a picture when I finish it.

No comments: