Saturday, May 17, 2008

Feelin Crafty....





I made some bibs today out of some cute prints and backed them with terry cloth for extra absorbancy. They turned out really cute, considering I made the pattern out of newspaper. We need a lot of bibs these days, Will spits up constantly.

We let Jason sleep in today and went out early to a big baby flea market. I found some nice toys really cheap and a couple of nice outfits. Other than that we stayed around here and hung out. We gave Will his bath tonight so he was very happy, until he got his face in the water for a split second and got very mad and scared. I felt terrible, he is just so slippery. He was fine though, and we completed bathtime with no further incident.

1 comment:

Little Blessings said...

I love your bibs. My mom and Eric's mom have both made me bibs and they work awesome. I think even better than the store boughten ones. Keep up the craftiness! I love it!