Monday, May 5, 2008

Leaving my baby....

He's even happy while falling over!
Debbie sent this sweet little Mariner's hat. Now we just need his head to grow...




Last night I left Will and went in to my job shadow session. It was much harder to leave him than I thought it would be. After all, I was leaving him with Jason. If it had been with a stranger I don't think I could have done it. The job is interesting, very fast paced. But, I don't get to do a lot of patient care, mostly management stuff, which I have never really enjoyed. I like the nitty gritty of nursing, I love helping people, so reviewing charts isn't really my forte. But, the hours are good, the flexibility is there, and the pay is great. So, this means I will take it. It will only be 2 days a week, and probably only for another year or so until we move again. Will seemed to miss me, he didn't go to sleep all evening and seemed very happy to see me and my breasts again. He fell promptly asleep soon after I arrived home. I now have to do a second interview and then orientation, so the next few weeks will be busy for me.

No comments: