Wednesday, May 28, 2008

100 posts....


This is my 100th post! Amazing. Too bad it isn't more interesting. I must tell the world how much I LOVE craigslist. I made 55 bucks today selling stuff I was gonna get rid of for free. I sold a desk that we had purchased back in Madison that was no longer needed and the bumbo seat I just bought, but didn't really like. I bought it for 10 and sold it for 15! I am selling someone else my moses basket tomorrow for 15 dollars, and I got it for free. I would feel guilty about that but I need the money too much to feel bad. I took Sprout to the Dr this morning because he has developed eczema. I diagnosed it correctly, so I am not sure why I went. I need to bathe him nightly now and grease him up morning and night with Eucerin. I am hoping he isn't allergic to the cats. That would stink especially since we just spent all that cash saving Maggie. I went to Salvation Army and got some good books and some cute pants for baby for 50cents. All in all a good day. Is anyone else watching Larissa on Jepoardy? She is amazing, and has such a flat affect it kills me.

1 comment:

Ms. Leigh said...

Hey Kelly, Love reading your blog. I was thinking that Dairy might be the culprit, although I am not sure what he is eating so I could be way off. I have had Eczema my entire life and I have done a bit of research on what are some causes and Dairy can act as an flammatory to some babies that are breast fed. Travis and I both have Dairy issues and are really thinking of eliminating all dairy in my diet when I breast feed in hopes that our child won't develop an allergy. But who knows if these things just happen anyway. It's so hard to know what the direct links are.