Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One of these list things......

5 Things you can't live without under $5
1. Single Shot Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte
2. Feta Cheese
3. Ranch Dressing
4. Cable tv (under $5 a day)
5. My Husband (Free)

5 Favorite Movies
1. A Room With A View
2. The Harvey Girls (Angela Lansbury as a Prostitute?)
3. State Fair
4. The Holiday
5. Love Actually

5 Baby names you LOVE but would never use.
Boys
1. Dante Lorenzo
2. Juan Carlos
3. Samuel (Simmons, yuck!)
4. Jonah
5. Moses

Girls
1. Diana
2. Ruth
3. Virginia
4. Alexis
5. Naomi

5 Songs you could listen to over and over again
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Anything Indigo Girls
3. Your Love - Sarah MacLachlan
4. Billie Jean- and most Michael Jackson 80's sadly enough
5. Wide Open Spaces

5 People who have had a positive influence in my life
1. My Mom
2. Jason
3. JoAnne Buiteweg
4. Dr Sorber
5. My weight watchers leaders ( there has been more than one)

5 Things in your purse you cannot live without
1. Diaper and wipes
2. Debit Card
3. Keys
4. Cell Phone
5. Sunglasses

5 Moments that changed your life forever
1. FINALLY telling Jason that I loved him, and finding out it was mutual....
2. Moving to Wisconsin
3. My Parents Divorce
4. March 5th 2008 9:12pm
5. Every moment since then......

5 Current Obsessions
1. Lactating
2. Sleep
3. Taxes
4. The Damn Cat's stitches
5. Will's Bowels

5 Places I would love to go
1. The British Isles
2. Zurich to see Jenny and Rick
3. Seattle - so everyone could see the baby
4. Guatemala
5. Disneyland (again)

I was tagged to do this by Sam, I won't forward it because everyone I can think of has done it, except Bridget- Hey Bridget, get to it!

No comments: