Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lazy Day and Infant Acne

Looking awfully jaunty in his little hat

Sucking Dad's finger to soothe the shame of infant acne

Not much happened today. I did a few things around the house. Will and I worked as a team to increase my milk supply for his upcoming surgery. I washed his face to help his poor infant acne clear up. It looks terrible, but doesn't seem to bother him at all. Tomorrow we get to go to Dr Rahman's for a weight check and pre-op appointment. It will be interesting to see how much he weighs now, I think it will be a significant jump from 2 weeks ago. I also tried to get the hang of an infant sling today, but it just felt awkward and Will got very mad in the process of trying to figure it out. He seemed to realize I had no idea how to use it.

No comments: