Saturday, April 12, 2008

Surgery update and the cost of baby clothes

Monday is the big day. We have to be at the hospital at 7:30 am, which will be interesting. Surgery is at 9:30. Another great reason to breastfeed: I can feed him breastmilk until 4 hours prior to the surgery. He can't have formula after midnight. Can you imagine how he would be if we haven't fed him for 9 hours? He is doing well, though is spitting up more all the time. We are going through lots of outfits for all 3 of us. The onesie that he is wearing is from France. I saw it at a consignment shop for 1 dollar. I later saw the same one, same manufacturer, at a boutique for a whopping 28 bucks! Who in the world would pay that kind of money for a onesie? Also, French kids must be a heck of a lot smaller. This is supposedly 6 months size but it fits him perfectly. No wonder they never win wars......

1 comment:

Simmons Family said...

Kelly you crack me up! I would never have associated the size of baby clothes with success on the battle field! Though you do have a point about the expense of baby clothes. We will Keep Will in our prayer tomorrow. (or maybe tonight since with the time difference I won't be up when he goes into surgery) I hope everything goes smoothly.