Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rant against Craigslist.....


Pudd feels my pain!




I want to gripe for one moment about people who say they want your items on Craigslist and then never show up! I am just not selling there anymore!!! I would rather give things away to someone who needs them than to deal with the hassle! Arrgh! Will however does not know the stress of this and is doing great! He is back to his full nights sleeping and is growing in leaps and bounds. Soon he will reach the weight limit on his infant car seat and then I have to figure out what to do when he falls asleep in the car.....

2 comments:

Little Blessings said...

We are almost there with Lucy too. She is actually too tall for the bucket. Apparently ours only is supposed to be used until 26 inches and she is a lot taller than that. I need to get Eric to bring down our other car seat but he hasn't had time. The sleeping thing is hard though. As they get older and better about the naps you can usually just plunk them back into bed with little interruption. How are the naps going?

Kelly said...

So, So. Somedays he will sleep for 2 hours and other days 20 min. It's very frustrating, but I need to get the nerve to let him cry it out during the day. He is so good at night I hate to do it. But I know he will be less cranky during the day if he gets solid sleep instead of little spurts.