Thursday, July 9, 2009

We Survived!

Jason and I dropped William off at Krista's and he did fine. I thought ahead and brought the Teletubbies DVD and that saved her. When we left I kept it together and didn't cry. We had a lovely time at dinner. I didn't have to cut up anyone's food nor collect crayons off the floor. We had uninterrupted conversations! I gave Jason the cell phone so I couldn't call and check on him. I was very happy to go get him though! He did fine and seemed very happy to see us. Joseph, who is 4, took very good care of him and was playing with him the whole time. I was happy to see we all made it through without many tears. We will try it again someday, when he is 13 or 14.

2 comments:

Simmons Family said...

Congrats! Good job. I don't think my kids have ever been left with anyone not related. I never realized it before. Weird. I guess we are lucky to have relatives near by.

We did leave Connor with Mary when we were in Alaska but I think Jeremy was there too. I can't remember!!!

Little Blessings said...

It gets easier I promise!