Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nothing to say really....

Will is doing fine, other than a scraped up knee and a bruise on his forehead. He FINALLY cut his last canine so we are now the proud parents of a child with 16 teeth. I hope his 2 year molars don't come in till he's 3. Yesterday we went to the outlet mall, but I did such a great job controlling spending! I walked out with a whopping 4.00 purchase and nothing else! We are preparing to go to Kokomo, IN next week to see Happy and Grandma Jeanie. I reserved lots of Teletubbies DVD's from the library for the journey, and I am planning on lots of creative snacks and activities. I am hoping to figure out where rest stops are along the way so we can all get out about every 2 hours. That's about it for around here. It's hot as stink and humid so we have been going to the pool a lot, and we seek out other air conditioned activities. I want to be back in Washington so badly this time of year!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Grab one of those Exit Info Guides from McD's or someplace. I think you can even get it online. The rest stops are all the little blue buildings on the map, but maybe the 24 hour Walmarts/Denny's/and the Hotel lobby like last year will work out too. I got the package today, how big are Will's legs? love Julie