Friday, August 14, 2009

Comin' Home...

Once I get the ticket dates settled I always get super excited to come home. It is hard for me to not get anxious for all the things I miss. It makes me sad that Will is being raised so far away from what Jason and I still consider home. If we do end up here for good it will be ok. We will buy a house and Will will have a yard to run around in, we can get a second car and he and I won't be stuck in the house so much. But, it won't be the same enviroment we had in Washington. No mountains, and no sound. Very little green in comparison, no seagulls, no good public schools, no fantastic pizza, Chinese, or seafood. I can't wait to take Will back to the Children's Museum in Everett, play at Forest Park, go to Mukilteo, ride a ferry, get Ivar's and feed the seagulls, Mom and I are going to take him to Ocean Shores too, so that will be fun. I also want to take him up to Larrabee State Park and take a picture of him on the cliff we got married on, and he can play on the same beach my Mom played at when she was a baby. There is a history there that we will never have anywhere else. Molly is coming home in September too, and she will be staying with us for 10 days so that will help break up the time. And of course we will see Cookie, we can't forget about her! I hope William will be good and not terrorize her too much!

2 comments:

Little Blessings said...

I am very excited to see you guys! I hope we can make some get together time while you are in town!

Kelly said...

We must! I am there for 2 weeks, so it shouldn't be a problem. I am so excited to see little Gwen and the rest of your cute blessings!