Saturday, January 3, 2009

Date Night: It only took 10 months!

Tonight Jason and I finally left William. Molly is still here so we hit the town. First we went Bowling, my high score 67, Jason's 109. Sad isn't it? After 2 great games, we went to Red Lobster, which was the last place we went for lunch before I was induced. It was so nice being out, just the two of us again. We did spend a lot of time talking about William, but other subjects did come up occasionally. We stayed out a whopping 3 hours! Now we just have to find someone in the area we feel comfortable with so we can do it again someday.

2 comments:

Little Blessings said...

Good for you! I know that first time is the toughest and it seems there is hardly any other topic under the sun than baby. Life and other interests do return eventually! Someday you will even leave Will for overnight and that will be just fine as well!

Simmons Family said...

Good for you! I bet it was nice to be out by yourselves but a little weird at the same time! I know it is still weird for me to go somewhere without the kids!