Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We have survived round 1....





William is somehow back to his previous sleeping schedule now that teething is over! WOW! I had forgotten how much better you feel with a solid nights sleep. He is now sleeping from 8:30 at night to 7:15 every morning. And he is waking up in a great mood, which is nice. Teething was really hard with him, but we now have 2 cute little teeth poking through for all the effort. I will try and get a picture of them as soon as I can, but he is very good at protecting them.

2 comments:

Little Blessings said...

I understand the whole sleeping thing. You never seem to miss it so much as when they have been regularly sleeping through the night for you and then they stop. I never think the newborn stage is that bad with the exhaustion. The whole last trimester I have unbroken sleep so a new baby is just something else to do other than get up and pee!

On an entirely different note, Zane had that same romper when he was little. I kept doing double takes with the pictures because I recognized it. Same outfit, different cute chubby baby!

Kelly said...

I like this outfit and I only paid 50 cents and it is in great shape! I agree on the sleeping too, it's always a shock when they start crying and you feel like "Hey, Your not supposed to be awake!"