Thursday, March 31, 2011

Random William Moments...

Finger Painting in the lovely 74 degree weather... Just a few days later, bundled up against the cold!
Making Glitter Glue Worms...
Exploring the Bamboo at the Zoo...
Looking Cute!


William and I have been cooped up in the house far too much lately. I braved the weather and contractions and went to the zoo for a couple of hours with him yesterday. It was fun, and not crowded. We spent a lot of time with the invertebrates and the reptiles, including seeing a Boa Constrictor eat a rabbit. Thankfully, the rabbit had already been put out of it's misery before being given to the snake. Or maybe it was put in the cage alive, took one look at the snake and died from the shock! It was too much for me, so we didn't stay long. After that we ran over to Sam's Club because we needed a new battery for the car. Thankfully, I brought out the old receipt for the previous one (3 years ago) and they replaced it for FREE! Whoo hoo! They have a 3 year warranty and we were just in under the wire. It took about 2 hours to replace the dumb thing though, so by the end William and I were getting a little nuts. I am glad we have a new, trustworthy battery though, before the baby comes. I would hate to go out to the car in labor and it won't turn over!

No comments: