Monday, March 14, 2011

A Shower for Charlie...

They told me to look surprised...
You have to love outfits with animal faces on the butt...

They understand my love for Gymboree...
We all loved this chocolate cake...it was SO yummy!

My boss gave me this, which is like a small pack n play. I love it, it fits perfectly in the corner by my bed and it has 3 levels for the mattress so you can move it lower as the baby grows. Such a cute print too!
Yesterday was my baby shower for Charlie at work. It was a lot of fun and I got so many nice, useful things. He got a lot of clothes and diapers, and even some formula. I also got some gift cards to Target, which will come in very handy for those odd, last minute things. It was nice to feel so loved by all my friends at work, we have a great time together on the weekends and I can't wait to show the baby to them when he arrives!

2 comments:

Simmons Family said...

Wow! looks like fun. I love getting new baby stuff. That bed looks so awesome. I love that it has different heights! Are you going to keep working as long as possible or are you taking time off before baby comes?

Kelly said...

I am going to keep working up till the end, as long as the contractions stay under control...7 more weeks!