Monday, March 28, 2011

Check In With Charlie...


Another Biophysical profile this morning. Only 5 more to go at most! Charlie is just like William and ALWAYS has his hands up by his face. William did that at almost every ultrasound and continued to do that after he was born. The second picture shows his hand pretty clearly in front of his face. The top picture shows him grimacing a bit after the ultrasound tech was encouraging him to move it so she could see a good shot of the umbilical cord. The cord is what is just to the right of his face. Everything looked good today except for my fluid level was down a bit. I need to drink more fluids, but I feel like I am in the bathroom every 20 minutes already! They want me to get at least 3 liters in every day at minimum. Yikes! 37 days left...hopefully not too many more than that!

2 comments:

Little Blessings said...

That is SO MUCH WATER! I get ill if I drink that much. Did you have low fluid with Will? So excited for your peanut to arrive and get to see his sweet cheeks in person. (well, blog person!)

Kelly said...

I never had this with William, but I was drinking a lot of fluids while working with him. I am not as good about it when I am home all day. Thankfully, anything counts unless it has caffiene, so I am trying to drink watered down juice and herbal teas. I am getting very anxious for Charlie to come out and play. I am even more anxious for your big baby to be born!