Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally Fall...

A haggard looking Mommy and Charlie...

Will preparing to fly...


Charlie lovin' the swing...

Will playing black widow spider...I was his prey! Yikes!


Preparing to pounce from his web, like a jumping spider...

Charlie has figured out how to grab the canopy of the car seat and move it back and forth! So clever!

My baby is much happier these days with all the changes...I love seeing him smile!
The temps are FINALLY cooling down, again.  We spent 3 hours at the park today enjoying the cooler weather and are really, really hoping that we are done with 80's and 90's till next year.  We got Will's haircut today too, as you can see in the pictures, and he also got new shoes today.  Poor Charlie didn't get anything fun today, but it wasn't from lack of looking.  I saved all the great toys from William, so I just didn't see anything wonderful that we didn't already have.  We ate dinner on the deck, which was lovely and only suffered 2 mosquito bites!  A busy weekend is upon us so I am glad I was able to spend lots of fun time with my boys today, since I will be missing them so much over the next 2...

No comments: