Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family Day...

My Fertility Clinic hosts a picnic every year for families to bring their babies back and see the staff and Dr's who helped them.  This year they had this man: Oops the Clown making balloon animals.

William wanted a balloon hat, but was really more interested in his hand pump...Oops was nice enough to let him blow up a balloon with it.

He did a great job, with a little help from Daddy.

At the end of it all, William decided he didn't want to wear the hat, so our buddy Jack wore it for him...

Kelsey and Charlie hung out together and played mini golf...

It was great seeing some of my former patients and seeing the babies that we helped create.  Whenever I meet someone who has a problem with fertility treatment, I would love to take them to one of these functions and show them all the families that we create and all the love that is created along with it.  I love what I do!

No comments: