Monday, August 1, 2011

Thoughts While Packing...

William wearing goggles at the pool...He looks so cool!

It is amazing the amount of equipment a little baby requires. The bibs, and burp rags.  The wipes and diapers, and 6 cases of formula.  I am trying to pack as lightly as possible and yet we are still bringing a ton of stuff!  Part of my problem is that I am cheap.  I hate thinking of the higher prices I may have to pay if I buy stuff on the road.  I would rather ride with a bag crammed at my feet than pay 2 dollars more for diapers further down the road.  Writing this has made me realize that sounds pretty silly.  I also struggle with cleanliness.  I can't stand staying in hotels without cleaning the tub out with my own cleaner before the kids are put in it.  That sounds crazy too, but it is what it is.  I will have to wash bottles by hand too and that always worries me, I worry that I can't get them clean enough in a hotel sink.  I think I need to release this OCD and relax.  We'll see.

2 comments:

Molly Bettie said...

Seriously, you're bringing cleanser? Yikes...I don't even clean out my own bathroom at home that often! LOL!

Kelly said...

You know what people do in hotels! I am not risking my kids getting germs from icky-ness!