Friday, April 29, 2011

One Week...

Yesterday Charlie turned one week old. It went slowly, which was nice. He is such a sweet little baby, and we are just enjoying this stage so much. He is pretty much sleeping in 2-3 hour spurts round the clock, and refuses to sleep anywhere but next to me. I am trying hard to get him to sleep in his bed or swing because I still live in fear that I will suffocate him over night. William is adjusting to having him around for good, and seems to have a little more interest in him daily. Aunt Molly has been a huge help, taking him to play at the park and keeping him occupied so I can nap. Jason returned to work today and will probably work a full week next week. Grandma comes next Wednesday, and we are all excited to have her around. I am still feeling a little rough, but it is getting better by the day....

No comments: