Monday, April 11, 2011

Charlie Update...

I had yet another Bio-physical profile done today, and an appointment with the midwife. Based on how things are going now I am off bedrest! Whoohoo! As long as my BP stays low and my tests stay normal I can be up as long as I rest during the day and when I feel strange. I am so happy that it only lasted a few days. I can't tell you how hard it was knowing that I may have to do that for another 3 weeks! I still have to take my BP's and do the kick counts twice a day, and have 2 midwife appointments every week and another ultrasound every Monday, but it's still less hassle than complete bedrest. Charlie looked good today, they estimated his weight at 7 pounds, which puts him at about 8.5 lbs at term. Sounds good to me! He still has his little hand up by his face all the time, and the midwife said there isn't much I can do about it. I am concerned that it will affect the way he descends, but I guess it's the way he likes it. William had his hands up by his face all the time too. Strange little men.

1 comment:

Little Blessings said...

EEEEK! I am super excited!!!