Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Checking out what the Easter Bunny left...
Behold: The Chocolate Bunny!

William showed Charlie what he got, and explained that it is yummy...



He then used his Easter morning perogative to eat nothing but candy for breakfast...


Charlie spent much of the day hanging out and didn't seem too impressed by his brother's fixation on candy or bunnies.








This was one of the quietest Easter's I have ever had. I am still feeling like I have been beaten severly, so I didn't even try and go to Church. God will understand. William had a great time with all his Easter goodies, and Jason made us breakfast and I got some much needed rest. Our dear friend Karen brought us dinner tonight so we didn't even have to worry about that. Such a wonderful thing to have good friends. Charlie is looking more jaundiced today, so it will be interesting to see what Dr Rahman thinks of it tomorrow. He is such a good baby, and I am just loving his snuggly little newborn-ness. He is almost never being put down, which may hurt us in the long run, but we just can't help it!

1 comment:

Little Blessings said...

So has this delivery been rougher on you than Will's? Mr. Charlie is so cute. Although from my memory he does not resemble Will very much at all. I could be quite wrong though. So glad you had a nice and quiet Easter!