Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One Year Pictures...Finally.











Today I finally took Will for his one year pictures. He has been somehow injuring himself often enough that I wasn't able to do it until now. This morning as I said it out loud, he smacked into the table, thankfully not leaving a mark, but he tried! He was in no mood for it today though so the pictures were sub par. However this did save me money! I will get them back in a couple of weeks and we'll see how we end up. On a different note I am posting some pictures of Will watching Teletubbies. He is so engrossed and I find it funny.

2 comments:

Little Blessings said...

Pictures become difficult from age 1 until 3. I have hope for a cooperative Zane this year. That is why for the past 2 years his Lovey has been in pictures with him. Plus if you find a photographer that he likes ask specifically for them when you make an appointment. Trust me. There is nothing more frustrating than pictures with an uncooperative toddler!

Julie said...

I love the Tubbies! It reminds me of when you were little and knew that when the Price is right music came on it was time for The Love Boat.