Thursday, August 23, 2007

This kid is addicted to Cracker Barrel!


Ever since I got pregnant I have been craving my favorite meal at Cracker Barrel really often! I think Don Rickles loves hushpuppies. I have my appt on wednesday to see if we can hear the heartbeat. I only have about 8 more days of the progesterone, thank the Lord! I am starting to feel the growing uterus when I lay on my stomach or lean against things. This whole thing is very strange. There have been a lot of reports about the chemical BPA leeching out of baby bottles into the milk and causing neural syptoms and hormone imbalances. The affected bottles are of course, the ones I already have, and the ones I used on Meg and Cy. SO SCARY! They are the polycarbonate bottles, which are everywhere. So, Jason doesn't think we need to change, I do. He thinks I am worried for nothing. After all, Meg and Cy turned out Great! I figure that for 20 bucks we can switch over to safe ones and not worry about it at all. We'll see who wins......

No comments: