Thursday, August 30, 2007

Start Spreadin the News......

I had an appointment yesterday. Everything seems okay, but they couldn't hear a heartbeat. They heard the placenta pulse, so that was good. The Dr is having me repeat an ultrasound tomorrow, so I should have some new pictures. He also let me stop the Progesterone, which I was more than willing to do. We told Jason's family last night. They were all very happy. Jeanine asked if we were going to give Patrick and Bridget a "run for their money". (3 kids in less than 3 years) I don't think so, since it took us 5 years to get this little miracle. I can't imagine how exhausting having 3 that little must be. One will be enough for at least 3-4 years I'm sure. I am very glad that Jason and I had these years though. Our marriage is so secure, and we are so deeply bonded, and I don't know if it would be the same if we had gotten pregnant right away. Sadly, we also know what we are giving up.... I'm sure that there will be times that we will look back fondly on the Sundays that we slept till noon. But supposedly it will all be worth it. More tomorrow.

No comments: