Wednesday, August 8, 2007

All is well......

Hello to all,
We are well into week 9. I am feeling fine, just very tired. Sleeping for about 9-10 hours a night and still feel sleepy in the morning. I got all the blood tests back. Everything was fine. I am A+ blood type which surprised me. I am now in the process of figuring out what kind of OBGYN I really want. I am trying my best to avoid a c-section, induction, etc. I need to find doctors that will go along with this. That seems to be difficult around here. This area is quite backward when it comes to medicine. By the way I bought a pair of maternity pants and I have decided I will wear nothing else for the rest of my life!!! They are jeans but they feel like sweats! So comfortable! They are really too big right now, I am still losing weight right now so it may be a while till they fit. I am eating well, but I am losing about a 1/2 pound a week. My metabolism is so much faster now, I must burn off all I am taking in. I need to concentrate on eating more snacks. Molly and I went to look at cloth diapers today, I am looking forward to getting all my supplies layed in for this little babe. I got 17 outfits today for 15 dollars at the consignment shop. Other than that we are just hanging in here. Keep up the prayers, every one counts!

No comments: