Friday, August 3, 2007

A new month....

I have entered month 3 now. I went to the OB on Wednesday. The Dr took lots of tests for all kinds of levels and traits. Cystic Fibrosis, etc. I had lost about 5 pounds, I guess from not eating. The Dr answered all my billion questions, told me to do the Progesterone for 3 more weeks, and said I can still sleep on my stomach, thank goodness! Molly has been embroidering some really cute onesies and bibs for the baby. People around me are very shocked that we don't want to know what it is. I think it's fun to keep guessing! One day you think it's a boy, then, maybe a girl! We have been having fun thinking of names. For now we call it "Don Rickles" because most newborns look a lot like him. I am having very few symptoms, just very tired. I feel wiped out after work, I am looking forward to weekends much more now. I will post again after I get the results of the tests. All the best to all reading this! Kelly

No comments: