Thursday, August 16, 2007

Changes all around.....

So, not only are we adding a baby to the mix, now we are looking for a new place to live. We are currently living in a 1050sq ft 2 bedroom apartment that is very nice but costs 1540 a month. That would be fine but they are raising the rent to 1710 a month. Crazy! So we need to find a cheaper place. I have been looking around and I think I can get us down to 1400. I still want 2 bedrooms if possible, mainly for all the guests we will have. My main priority however is safety. This area is very strange in that some areas are really safe and then 2 blocks away is the ghetto. The other twist is that Jason has decided that we need to stay 2 more years, so much to my dismay we will be here till 2009! I understand that it will be best for his career and our future but still! I am trying to make the best of it, but every day something happens that makes me hate it all over again. We'll see if the Baby makes a difference. Pregnancy wise, all is well, still tired but that's normal.

No comments: