Sunday, January 2, 2011

Nature Boy on the Potomac...

Searching for a good fishing stick...






Fishing for "Rock Fish"...
He caught one!

Daddy and William went out to the Potomac on Saturday so William could burn off some energy. He got nice and dirty and had a great time. I think he would live outside if we let him! He came back telling me he had caught a fish and he was so proud of himself. I came to find out, it was a pretend fish, but he was thrilled by the idea. I think I should update on the littlest man also: He seems to be thriving, and moving much more these days. His kicks are more frequent and much stronger. Jason was able to feel him for the first time last night! It is so nice to be able to share it with him. It certainly makes it seem very real. The midwife was happy with everything on Thursday and I will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks. While working the past 3 days I was having a lot more Braxton Hicks contractions, but they seem to go away quickly. It's hard working through them though, especially when you are still trying to hide the pregnancy as much as possible from the patients!

No comments: