Friday, February 17, 2012

Time Keeps On Ticking Away...

It's so fun to see Charlie enjoying the same things William did...

Will still loves the orange truck park as much as ever...

Charlie is still howling with glee in the garden...

He has figured out how to open and close the door and walk through it instead of crawling...

William has been pretending to be a knight for much of today.  He and his trusty steed have saved me from many dragons today!

Check out this kid's lashes...

Boys always get such lovely lashes and will never even appreciate them! ( :
We are still living life at a crazy speed, but things are really starting to change.  Will and Charlie are becoming much more interactive and Will is interacting more with him all the time.  I LOVE it.  I love seeing my two boys become "brothers".  Charlie is cutting teeth like crazy, and seems to be adding two top teeth to go with the 3 on the bottom.  I keep looking for the 4th bottom one, but it's still MIA.  Charlie has been caught standing a few times and seems to be holding on to things out of habit more than anything else.  I think he will be walking well by his birthday.  He is starting to explore more and more and is trying to work out how things work, like fitting in puzzle pieces, and getting things in and out of containers.  He is still a horrible sleeper, but I figure it won't last forever.  We will sleep again someday. 
We had Will's parent teacher conference on Thursday and the teacher said he has made a lot of improvement.  I was very happy to hear that.  I am signing him up for 3 days next year from 9am to 1pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  It will be his official PreK class, but I am not sure if he will go to Kindergarten in 2013, or if I will keep him in PreK one more year.  I would rather keep him back until he is ready to settle down than make him go on time and set him up for disaster.    He is working hard at learning to cut with scissors and writing his letters and numbers.  We are gearing up for his big 4 year birthday that is coming up all too quickly.  I am trying to pin him down on what he wants and what he wants to do for it.  I don't think we are going to have a big party this year, I think we will do something fun instead.  All I know for sure is that he wants a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting....

No comments: