Thursday, February 9, 2012

Status Update...

We finally captured the elusive teeth a little more clearly!

Will was trying to lift Charlie up onto the couch with him by using his monkey feet...

Will and Charlie are actually starting to play together! 

Charlie is becoming a toddler.  He has started to throw real fits, including outraged screaming and back arching!

Will insisted on sleeping in his Star Wars pajamas, Cowboy hat, and Cowboy boots.  We snuck in later and removed the boots...


Life has been a complete whirlwind lately.  Since Charlie's head injury we have had more fevers, and now Charlie has a double ear infection.  He is now on antibiotics for the second time in his life, but they seem to have made a world of difference!  Go Amoxicillan!  Will has been working hard on writing his name, and is really trying hard to do things on his own these days.  He has become buddies with 2 little boys down the block and they are spending all the nice afternoons riding bikes and shooting off the stomp rockets. I took the boys to the park today, and debated before leaving about bringing a change of clothes for Charlie.  I decided that I probably didn't need it.  You know how this story will end.  Antibiotics and a baby.  Well, I pulled him out of the carseat and it was plainly evident that it had been a BIG mistake.  I tried my best to clean him up with baby wipes and wiped off the inside of his shirt and pants the best I could.  Then we went to a store and bought an outfit to change in to.  We were a long way from home.  Ugh.  Tomorrow I am determined to catch up on all the boring things like laundry and floor cleaning before my work over the weekend begins.  Before I know it, it will be Monday again!

No comments: