Monday, February 2, 2009

He met his match...
















Today was baby gym day. Will met a little girl there named Addie, who was the same age as him. She was also the same size! She was also the same grabby, pushy kid he is! She followed him, pulled his clothes, and tried to hug him over and over. It was pretty interesting to see him react to it. Let's just say he didn't enjoy it. A taste of his own medicine. Other than that we had a great time, and it really wears him out. He had a big dinner, and nice bath, and fell asleep almost immediately. I wish we could go every day!

2 comments:

Ms. Leigh said...

how cute! Every photo I see..Kelly, kelly and more kelly in that little face, but the first photo on this post I can see Jason.

Kelly said...

Every once in a while I see glimmers of either Jason or Patrick. I'm glad because I have all girls in my family so I have no idea what a boy version of me would turn out like!