Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A wet boy gets a stocking...




As my readers may know I have been on the search for a Christmas stocking for Will that he can grow up with to a certain extent. After many web searches and many trips out and about I found one at Pottery Barn Kids, on SALE no less! It was only 12.99 and adorable! Will likes it and thinks it tastes great. I love the way it has a tail!


Otherwise, I have just been trying to get used to preparing for a big Holiday with a baby. It certainly impedes my progress. I need to wrap and clean before Mom and Molly get here and I seem to be getting nowhere. It is very frustrating. On a happy note though I found out today I get a new dishwasher next week! The one I have has been washing very poorly for a while and the maintenance man told me they will get me a new one ordered. Hurray! Especially since I don't have to pay for it. Will is doing well, other than being very clingy today. I think he is cutting a tooth on the bottom. He ate Spaghetti O's for the first time today. I always think a baby looks cute eating those. They are so unhealthy, but fun. He also ate curry for the first time today. Just a few nibbles off our plates, but it's a start! We watched Miracle on 34th Street today and once again I got teary eyed when the little adopted dutch girl realizes that Santa can speak to her. I am such a wimp. Hope everyone is having fun getting geared up for Christmas!



2 comments:

Simmons Family said...

I love the stocking! Too cute! When do Molly and your Mom get there? Could you save wrapping and some of the other Christmas preparations 'till they got there so you had a few extra sets of hands and some new entertainment for Will? Just a thought. I always love it when my mom or sisters come to visit! Have fun.

Kelly said...

Jason and I had a wrap-a-thon last night, so now everything is done! Mom and Molly arrive Sunday, they are both getting in to Baltimore at 4:30, which is so weird since they are coming from so far apart. We will have tons of fun, they are both very excited to see William, of course!