Saturday, January 19, 2008

Nesting.......





We are at 33 weeks and counting. Since we came home from vacation we have been very busy working, and as you can see, getting ready for the baby. So many of my patients from work have been SO generous. I have received so many sweet little outfits, a swing, bouncer, and baby gym. The swing, bouncer and baby gym are almost new, only used by one little baby who is 9 mo old now, so they are in great shape. We finally found a rocker that I liked the feel of so we brought that home, and I have been using it often. I am feeling OK, some days better than others. My blood sugar keeps dropping, so I have to eat frequent small meals. Working is really getting hard, so I am really looking forward to the next 5 weeks going fast! The kids are so heavy and they kick me often when I am drawing blood, or giving them shots. Who can blame them.... but it probably isn't good for sprout. We set up the crib this weekend, just for fun. The bedding is Hey Diddle Diddle from Laura Ashley (10bucks) and the crib is the Italian one I paid 20 dollars for long ago in Wisconsin. The crib is in our room for now, and the changing table is in the office/nursery. I got all my cloth diapers washed and ready to go. You have to wash them about 5 times to make sure they are really absorbent and fluffy. We received some gift cards for Christmas to Borders so we went to the bookstore the other day and bought "Where the Wild Things Are", "Harold and the Purple Crayon", "Dinosaur Roar" and a few others. I also bought a DK Truck book because if this kid is like all other boys on earth he will love all things truck like. Sprout is still very active and has started to kick back when tapped a few times, which is very endearing. I have one more ultrasound in 2 weeks so that will be fun to see once again how the baby is shaping up. I have been seeing some big newborns recently and I am feeling a little nervous considering how they get out! We have the hospital tour next Sunday so that will be good to check the place out before the big day. Hope everyone is doing great in 2008!

1 comment:

Simmons Family said...

How exciting! I love the crib sheet! They are so cute! I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you.