Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter 2014...

Charlie checks out his loot...



Seriously.  This kid loves potty humor, so I knew the "pooping chicken" would be right up his alley, and I was right!

I found an Easter based version of the Rubix Cube, and now we are all remembering why we hated the darn thing...

This is the best I could get of the two boys together.  I had about 30 other shots that were worse than this.  It's just. so. hard!

Eat the ears first.  Always.

Charlie was concentrating hard to deal with so much chocolate at once!

After Church, brunch, and baskets, we headed out to the zoo.  Will loved the goats...

We stopped at the creamery for our first ice cream cone of the season.  It was 72 degrees and LOVELY!


Charlie's last day as a 2 year old...

Will was determined to get up on this bison.  Ride em' Cowboy!
We ended up having a nice, calm Easter.  I didn't do the big meal, just brunch, and it took so much of the pressure off.  I think we may make that a new tradition!  The boys were pretty good at church, I didn't have to resort to the nursery, so that was good.  They both loved the baskets and ate more sugar in one day than they probably have in a month!  

No comments: