Saturday, September 7, 2013

Where Did I Leave Off?

Well, it's been quite a summer:
Mom got hit by a man running from the police on the way home from work,

He landed on her trunk!  Thank God she wasn't hurt at all, and she left for England the next day!

The water main in front of our townhouse had to be replaced...so happy we were renting!

We picked lots and lots of blueberries..


Charlie kept saying "Kaplink, kaplunk" like in Blueberries for Sal...





The zoo is always popular with these boys, I think they feel right at home...


I love this little face!
William and I spent some time with the Calabrese kids again this summer.  We took a visit to a nearby cave and it was so cool!  In more ways than one...
We made a trip to feed the calves one last time before we left Maryland...
Grandpa finally for a chance to come out and see us.  He and Charlie got along great!  Will and Charlie were both very excited to see "Gampa"

Charlie is such a serious little man.  He takes so much more time to warm up to things, this expression says a lot about his personality...
 
We have had such a whirlwind summer.  I haven't had a second to blog.  Things are finally falling into place and I should be able to get on track again.  I know I will regret not keeping this thing going.  The boys grow so fast, I want to not let it all pass by undocumented!

No comments: