Saturday, December 15, 2012

Winter Wonderland...

Yes, those are my children, sighting GUNS...

And my baby is overjoyed!


The boys were clearly having a BALL!

William loves these things...

He's good to go!

Charlie was still on his learner's permit so needed a back seat driver...

Charlie was totally into the carousel this time...He threw a huge fit when it was time to get off!

These bears had a button the kids could push to make a horrible buzzing noise.  I wanted to find the person who made that and punch them...

Will went up on the Fun Slide all by himself!  He waited in line and followed the directions of the man at the top.  I felt like finally, all my hard work may be sinking in!



Lancaster PA has an amusement park that is made for children less than 10 years old.  It has been around for 50 years and now I see why.  It was perfect for that demographic.  Not too big, stroller friendly,  none of the rides were too scary, and almost all of them Charlie could go on too! It was great.  They open part of it in December for Christmas and have it all lit up at night with tons of lights and lots of cute characters.  It was a 2 and 1/2 hour drive, but in the end it was worth it.  The kids had a great time, though Charlie was so overstimulated and tired by the end he was delirious.  I would make the trip again next year for sure! 

No comments: