Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mommy turns 33...

Will found many, many treasures on the beach...

Charlie tasted many, many treasures on the beach...



After the beach we went up to the hills to a large fort dating from the War of 1812, it was long abandoned and was in pretty awful shape, but still lots of fun to climb around on....

And the view was INCREDIBLE!

We topped it all off with a trip to the Lobster Pound for some lobster rolls and a fun show for William...
Since we are here in Boston over my birthday week I decided that I would take full advantage of the 63 degree temp and hit the beach for my big day.  We had a fun time at the beach and aside from the stress of losing my cell phone while there, I found it very relaxing to be at the shore.  I hope I find it as relaxing when I drive there again tomorrow or the next day to get the cell phone!  My birthday was topped off with 2 lobster meals, and a great cone from Ben and Jerry's, and William singing me "Happy Birthday!"

No comments: