Thursday, October 21, 2010

12 Weeks...


I don't have any editing software right now, so this is the best you will get of the ultrasound pictures. Sorry. But you can see a nice little profile there, each pointing a different direction. The scan went great today, heart rate was still 165, which is so much higher than William's was. It already had all of the major organs pumping away, we even saw it's stomach! It was measuring a few days bigger than my due date, but William always did too. All in all I am starting to feel much better than I did. I am still sleepy, but I have a few good productive hours a day when William and I can do fun stuff and I can get the dishwasher loaded. William is feeling better after his bad cold and was bouncing off the walls at the Dr's office. We went to his favorite place this afternoon, Target and got some shampoo, since he had dumped a whole bottle in the tub the other day. I also got trick or treating candy since we will probably have some kids show up here since we are in the townhouse now. The only other issue that has been plaguing me is what to cook for dinner. I am in a severe rut without the brain power to think of anything exciting...ugh. I need to get out the cookbooks again and search for inspiration!

5 comments:

Little Blessings said...

Very much LOVE the profile pics! I can hardly wait for my ultrasound next week! AND really, really can't wait until you find out what you are having!

Kelly said...

I know! I am dying to know, especially since I have no idea this time. None. I can't wait to see your pictures on Monday, and hear if your prediction is true!

Little Blessings said...

Did you think you were having a boy with Will? I don't remember if you felt a inclination one way or another with him.

Kelly said...

I felt pretty strongly from the start that I was having a boy...this time I am afraid to get my hopes up! LOL!

Simmons Family said...

Yay! for baby pictures!