Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend Update...

Sorry for the picture in the dark, but here is my new baby I earned by taking care of Kelsey and Jack! We grilled on it tonight and it is FANTASTIC!
My Mom bought William this cool wagon for him to ride in around our new neighborhood! Thanks Grandma!
William "climbing" his mountain. He loves going up and down...
Friday, I took the kids to the Meadowside Nature Center. We had a great time, and saw lots of interesting creatures...

Will loves to turn over logs and watch the bugs run for their lives!

We saw 4 deer in the woods. They let us get really close, which scares me at a certain point...

William was "feeding" his kitty gravel in the parking lot....

William was helping Daddy put up new cable wires in the basement. He was a big help!
We are trying to get settled still and my wireless internet isn't working, so updates are tougher now. Kelsey and Jack start back to school Monday so life will now resume it's normal programming. ( I hope!) Funny story for the day: William was reaching up on the counter trying to get the lighter-stick thingy that I use for the citronella candles, and I said, "What do you want William?" and he answered " I want DANGEROUS!" LOL! Too cute!

1 comment:

Simmons Family said...

Haha! What a boy! I love the hard hat in the woods. Congrats on the new grill! You must be thrilled. I know how much you like to BBQ!