Sunday, June 6, 2010

Potty Time!

So, a while ago I had heard about this 3 Day Potty Training program. You basically spend 3 days letting your toddler be diaper free and you are on the watch for signs that they need to go. Well, so far, it seems to be a success! William is peeing and pooping on the potty with about 75% success. He has one or two accidents a day, but we are only on day 4 of this, so I think that's actually pretty good! I am still surprised that the pooping seems to be the easiest part for him. I have known kids who pooped in a diaper long after they mastered the peepee part of training. I am so proud of him, and so far we aren't using any rewards other than praise. He is so cute and proud of himself too, and of course LOVES to flush the potty afterwards. I am not saying that we are even close to being potty trained, but I think we are headed in the right direction...

No comments: