Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let's Build A Bear...

 These are in reverse order.  Here is Charlie enjoying his new friend...
 William gave both Bunnies an air bath to get rid of any loose fuzzies...
 Charlie contemplates his bunny's  heart...
 Charlie watches while William puts the heart into his bunny...
 The insertion of the heart...
 William went through the entire "heart procedure" that they force you to do at Build A Bear, and at his age he didn't feel like a schmuck!
William decided on bunnies for he and Charlie to bring home. 

When I found out I was having another baby I really wanted to take Will to Build a Bear and get matching animals for him and the baby.  I decided I would wait till the baby was actually here, so it would seem real.  Today was the day.  I somehow avoided buying all the excess stuff (read: outfits and accessories) for these bunnies and walked out without a ridiculous bill.  A miracle at Build a Bear!  Will and Charlie both love their bunnies and Will has been very interested in matching Charlie lately so this was right up his alley. 

No comments: