Saturday afternoon William developed a fever of 103.5, but other that seeming tired, he had no other symptoms. Since then he hasn't dropped back down below 100 even on tylenol or ibuprofen. It is so scary! I am taking him to the Dr tomorrow. I suspect Roseola, but I will let her decide. Until then, we are snuggling, drinking lots of grape Pedialyte, and watching lots of Sesame Street. I just hope he's all better before next Wednesday when we leave for Seattle!